RL&P News 15 October 2021

Advised Beijing Integrated Circuit Advanced Manufacturing and High-End Equipment Equity Investment Fund Center (Limited Partnership) (“CGP”) on its acquisition of 40% stake in SilTerra Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (“SilTerra”) from Khazanah Nasional Berhad (“KNB”), which is expected to complete alongside Dagang NeXchange Berhad's (“DNeX's”) acquisition of the remaining 60% stake in Silterra. The total purchase consideration is RM273 million. DNeX and CGP have also committed to a capital injection of no less than RM200 million by way of subscribing for new shares to be issued by SilTerra within 180 days from completion.

Advising CGP was Partner Ho Wei Lih.

More

RL&P News 15 October 2021

Joint venture between Mitsui Fudosan (Asia) Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. and BBCC Development Sdn. Bhd. for the acquisition of a ...

Read more

RL&P News 15 October 2021

Disposal by AXA Asia and Affin Bank Berhad of a 49.99% and 2.95% equity stake respectively in AXA Affin General Insura ...

Read more