Rahmat Lim & Partners clinches eight awards at the Asian Legal Business Malaysia Law Awards 2023
RL&P News 15 March 2023
Rahmat Lim & Partners had our best showing at the Asian Legal Business (ALB) Malaysia Law Awards 2023 held on 9 March 2023 at Pavilion Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Receiving a total of eight awards, our Firm received the highest number of awards at the event including Energy and Resources Law Firm of the Year, ESG-Advisory Law Firm of the Year, and Litigation Law Firm of the Year.
In addition to the Firm of the Year awards, our Firm also won the following Deal of the Year and Individual award categories:
- Finance Deal of the Year award for our involvement in Weststar Aviation’s Syndicated Facilities
- M&A Deal of the Year award for our involvement in UOB Malaysia’s Acquisition of Citibank Consumer Banking
- Energy and Infrastructure Deal of the Year award for our involvement in the Mass Rapid Transit 3 Project, Malaysia
The following Partners won in the Individual categories:
- Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year: Jack Yow
- Woman Lawyer of the Year: Kamilah Kasim
The 10th annual ALB Malaysia Law Awards 2023 is an annual event celebrating the success of leading law firms, in-house counsels, dealmakers, and deals.
For more information on the ALB Malaysia Law Awards, please click here.